Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 21 March 2013

Magic bullet








I've heard of the Magic Bullet years ago when I mentioned to a colleague that I like making fresh fruit smoothie, but I never got round to buying one until I need to start making puree for my son.

It is so easy to use - you make puree within seconds.  It doesn't take up much space on the work top, and is easy to clean.  (Dishwasher safe)

There's one thing to watch out though - the white rubber gasket stopping liquid leakage can come loose so make sure it's secure before turning the bullet on. (that's why it's 4 stars instead of 5)

Apart from baby puree, I've also used it to make smoothie for myself, as well as soup for dinner.

Official website with video demo: http://www.buythebullet.com/

You can read more info and more reviews here:

 

0 comments on "Magic bullet"

Post a Comment

 

Ramblings of a first time mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez