Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 19 January 2013

Mr Beams sensor lights






My hubby actually bought these for me when I was pregnant, so that I won't have to turn on the lights when I make the numerous middle-of-the-night toilet visits, and still be able to see where I'm going.  Because I don't have to turn on the lights on my way, it makes falling back to sleep easier too.

The lights are activated by sound and motion, so would turn on themselves when I started making my moves, only when it's dark.  (So they won't be turn on during the day, thus making batteries last longer)

These run on AA batteries so there's no wiring to worry about, you can put them everywhere in your house.  A year on the batteries are still going!  Now that our son is born it's really useful as we can check on him discreetly without turning the lights on.

I'm giving these 5 stars as it made middle-of-the-night trips to anywhere within the house so much easier.  We've got some at the staircase, one at the kitchen, one at the corridor, one at the toilet.  Not only I love them, our visitors like these as well and ask us where we got them from.

You can read more info and more reviews here:

0 comments on "Mr Beams sensor lights"

Post a Comment

 

Ramblings of a first time mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez